Thursday, June 30, 2011

Charcoal long poses

These are 4 out of 6 long pose drawings I've done so far at the Academy.

Each long pose is drawn with charcoal on a white 44x66cm sheet of paper and took ~75 hours (5 weeks, 3 hours a day) to make.



Madeleine (2nd long pose)




Mara (3rd long pose)




Aaron (4th long pose)




Evelina (5th long pose)

It's fun to watch them for me, I do feel like I've made progress at achieving a better sense of form and light effect, also, my technique has improved... or, should I say, I actually have a technique now, as opposed to what I had... or didn't have... before the Academy. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're soo good Chica! :D Can't wait to stand next to you and see you draw more awesome drawings ;) hehe..

    kissonthecheak!
    yourfavoritenorwegiangirl :D

    ReplyDelete